Congress Street

B&D Burgers Restaurant

1/5

8,200 SF

Completed in 2012

B&D Burgers, located in Savannah, Georgia, was an 8,200 SF renovation of a historic building originally constructed in 1860. Structural stabilization, exterior brick restoration, and the addition of an outdoor courtyard all contributed to the development of an incredible restaurant that fit perfectly into Historic Savannah’s atmosphere.

 

Architect: Dawson Architects / Savannah, GA